Given the dynamic nature of the UPSC examination in recent years, it is essential to adapt your approach to the exam’s shifting requirements. At The Thought Tree, we have developed a pedagogical framework based on our extensive experience, effectively teaching and mentoring students to give our students an appropriate approach for dealing with the many aspects of the UPSC examination.
The Thought Tree’s UPSC Test Series is strategically designed so that the candidates can get an in-depth knowledge of the curriculum and scientifically develop revision strategies for static and current sections (multiple times). With the assistance of guidance, we strive to ensure that our candidates are exam-ready, equipped with the necessary skills and resources to deal with whatever surprise UPSC throws their way.
Features of the UPSC Test Series
● Throughout the UPSC Test Series, standard UPSC MCQs are given to the students. The complete curriculum of the UPSC CSE test is covered in detail.
● The Thought Tree strictly follows the UPSC pattern. The type of the questions varies from factual to analytical, with each exam paper is proportionately divided.
● The MCQ options too have been organized so that students may use elimination techniques while answering problems.
●We at The Thought Tree make sure that all exams are conducted in the same way as in an actual examination room, which aids in managing time and trains students to answer multiple-choice questions under exam pressure correctly.
● Performance Analysis of Aspirants, Sectional Analysis, Major difficulties Assessment, All India Rank, Comparison to Toppers, Integrated Scorecard, Mock Examination Analysis, students will be provided with USPC Test Series depending on the difficulty level and type of questions. It will assist students in assessing their performance and making necessary course corrections.
UPSC Prelims Test Series
The Preliminary Examination is one of the most challenging phase of the Civil Services Examinations.
The Thought Tree’s UPSC Prelims Test Series gives you a taste of the real exam to come by taking tests on OMR Sheets. Each year, a large number of students join our UPSC Prelims Test Series. The testimonials obtained for our UPSC Test Series reflect the high quality of the UPSC Prelims Test Series we offer. We take students through the ideal and advanced methodology and teach them the secrets to ace the UPSC Prelims through our UPSC test series.
In our IAS Foundation Course, the first phases include conceptual development and syllabus covering, followed by the organization and modification of study materials. However, idea development and syllabus covering are just the first steps of preparation for the UPSC prelims. The next critical step in your UPSC prelims preparations is continuous evaluation and exam-focused performance enhancement through tests. This completes the circle of your UPSC prelims preparation. We select MCQs as the assessment method for the Preliminary Test because they preserve uniformity, efficiency, clarity, and, more crucially, objectivity.
UPSC Mains Test Series
In UPSC Mains Examination, answer writing practice plays a significant part in your selection and that is why students look for the Mains Test Series which can help them build up their answer writing prowess. Mains Examination remains a crucial part of this three-stage process. An extraordinary score in Mains, more often than not, ensures a much better rank for the candidates.
We at The Thought Tree, have been observing UPSC’s trends of the types of questions in the Mains exam for the past 10 years now. Firstly, we are an expert in drafting Mains questions that stick to the UPSC standard as well as assist aspirants with covering the entire syllabus in an integrated and comprehensive manner.
Secondly, we have acquired extensive mastery in assessing the answers and in providing helpful feedback to the students. Most aspirants make use of this valuable feedback to improve their answer writing skills within a brief timeframe. Students get to experience real exam pressures and learn how to deal with them prior to the actual exam, thereby, being confident enough for when the real exam happens.
Details of the UPSC Test Series
The Test Series covers the whole of the forthcoming Prelims as well as Mains Exam curriculum.
1. UPSC Prelims Test Series
Prelims exam consists of two papers, namely General Studies and CSAT paper. The UPSC mock test, we provide will be based on similar lines of the exam.
Paper I – General Studies
- The history of India and the Indian National Movement.
- Current events include significant national and worldwide occurrences.
- India’s as well as the World’s Geography.
- India and the World – Physical, Social, and Economic Landscape.
- Constituent Assembly, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Human Rights, and certain other Aspects of Indian Politics and Governance.
- Social and Economic Development: Sustainability, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, and Other Aspects.
- All of these issues, including environmental ecology, biodiversity, and climate change, must be addressed.
Paper-II – CSAT Paper
- Comprehension; interpersonal abilities, particularly communication abilities.
- Ability to think logically and analyse.
- Making decisions and resolving problems.
- Mental capacity in general.
- Numeracy fundamentals (numbers and their relationships, orders of magnitude, etc.)
- Interpretation of data (statistics, graphing, tables, the sufficiency of data, etc.)
2. UPSC Mains Test Series
The syllabus of the UPSC mains exam consists of a total of 8 papers. Our UPSC test series will also be based on the same pattern.
Paper I – Essay
This paper I is divided into paper A and paper B. You have to write two essays where paper A must compulsorily be an Indian language, and paper B must be in English.
Paper-II – General Studies 1
Paper of GS 1 consists of Indian Heritage and Culture, Geography of the World and Society and History.
Paper III – General Studies 2
General Studies 2 paper focuses on Governance, Polity, Constitution, International Relations and Social Justice.
Paper IV – General Studies 3
The GS 3 paper includes Technology, Economic Development, Biodiversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management.
Paper V – General Studies 4
This paper is based on ethics, integrity and aptitude.
Paper VI and Paper VII
Optional Papers are based on the subject that you choose as an optional subject for the UPSC examination.
Advantages of T3’s Test Series
1. Accurate Tests
Most of our registered students agree that The Thought Tree’s UPSC Test Series simulates a real-time exam environment. The exams’ difficulty level is very similar to that of the actual exam.
2. Covers the Complete Syllabus
The Thought Tree’s UPSC Test Series covers the entire UPSC syllabus, concentrating on the most critical and pertinent subjects. As a result, you get the best of both worlds!
3. Analyze Your Preparation
The All India Ranking and section-by-section analysis are provided in our UPSC Test Series to assess your preparation for the UPSC and then improve it.
4. Proper Solution
We offer comprehensive answers that serve as an excellent resource for revision and conceptual clarification.
The Thought Tree provides subject-specific questions, and the students can solve them on a mobile device, tablet, or laptop. These questions are based on current events and are designed to assess candidates’ understanding and recall abilities. As a result, the standard of aspirants’ UPSC preparation would increase.
Students are provided with the previous year’s question papers to prepare and get ready for the examination. With comprehensive section-by-section analysis, candidates may adjust their preparation to the UPSC pattern and expectations.