Looking for the right guidance to prepare for the IAS exam while in college? Look no more as it gets cracked for you!!
Follow the following steps to unleash the Sarkari Babu in you:
1.Take the early advantage:
21 years old students who are graduating in any subject. Even final-year students can apply for IAS Prelims! Few candidates prepare for their exams very late. So if you are in your final year, this is your moment!
2. Apply the 80/20 Principle
As a college student, you will have time constraints. Hence prioritize things. Do 20% of college work that will guarantee an 80% GPA. Meanwhile, be thorough with the UPSC syllabus. Go through the previous year’s UPSC CSE question papers. This should give you the right direction.
3. Discuss current issues with friends
Read newspapers regularly and debate current issues in your spare time with friends.. This will allow you to chit-chat while revising topics as well. Hence you will get the best of both towns! You may also register for debate competitions to develop your speaking skills that will make the interview a piece of cake.
4. Finish 1-2 subjects during semester break
3 months break every year (1 month Winter and 2 months of summer break). Leverage this time to complete your optional subject to have the edge over your competitors.
5. Keep Writing
Aspirants just out of college possess massive advantages over working professionals. You are not out of touch with pen and paper; hence regular writing will prepare you well for the UPSC CSE Mains Examination. You may also enroll for essay competitions to hone your skills.
Let’s keep an eye on your Sarkari result. Many of us miss the sarkari job, because of late or half information. Sarkari Naukri Result is an online job news site, which helps thousands of students to get the right information at one place.
- Tips for Handling career-building Pressure of Young Minds
- How AI-Based Tools Enhance The Quality Of Content?
- Data Protection: How to Avoid the Dreaded Data Loss
- What are the Long-Term Benefits of Implementing ERP Solutions in Businesses?
- The Ultimate Guide to the Instagram Algorithm: What It Is, How To Prepare For It and How To Beat It